- Resale - single family
5957 Southfield Lane Oswego, IL, 60543 Canada Get directions$498,900 $173/Sq. ft.
- Age18 Years
- Parking Garage Door Opener(s), Heated, Transmitter(s) car garage
- Area Oswego
- MLS# 09682856
- Listed 2 Years 11 Months 10 Days Ago
Description: Magnificent 3-acre country estate in the prestigious southfield estates subdivision. Newly renovated kitchen! Brand new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, undermount stainless steel sink, new faucet and new lighting. Oak floors and cabinets. Major price drop! Highly motivated seller! Completely maintenance-free exterior! All brick ranch with 3,900 sq ft of living space. Meticulously kept! Features 5 bedrooms, open floor plan, hardwood floors, soaring ceilings and skylights. Opens to great room with wood-burning fireplace. New window treatments and newer washer/dryer. Large 2nd-floor bonus room! Exterior of home is completely maintenance free and has a new roof with transferable warranty. Professionally landscaped grounds with over 500 different plants, raised vegetable garden beds, gazebo with hot tub, shed and outdoor chess set. Surround sound in gazebo, living room and basement. Bring your horses and enjoy the peaceful surroundings!
- Levels: 1, Kitchen: 20 x 12, Master bedroom: 14 x 22, Dining room: 11 x 18, Family room: 16 x 20, 2nd Bedroom: 10 x 14, 3rd Bedroom: 11 x 12, 4th Bedroom: 11 x 12, Addtl Room 1: 13 x 16, Addtl Room 2: 10 x 8, Addtl Room 3: 30 x 14, Addtl Room 4: 21 x 21, Addtl Room 5: 14 x 15
- Other: Air Conditioning: Central Air, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Amenities: Street Lights, Appliances: Oven/Range, Backup Sump Pump;, Basement: Finished, Bldg Extr: Brick, Ceiling Fan, Co Detectors, Crawl, Dining Room: Separate, Dishwasher, Dryer, Equipment: Water-Softener Owned, Exterior Features: Gazebo, Exterior Features: Hot Tub, Exterior Features: Patio, Exterior Features: Storage Shed, Exterior Features: Storms/Screens, Fireplace: 1, Forced Air, Gas Starter, Heat/Fuel: Gas, Horses Allowed, House Type: 1 Story, Interior Features: 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features: Hardwood Floors, Interior Features: Skylight(s), Interior Features: Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Landscaped Professionally, Lot Desc: Corner, Lot Dim: 218.6x353.9x279.9x260.1x14, Microwave, Other Info: School Bus Service, Parking: Garage, Pond, Refrigerator, Roof: Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Street Paved, Subdiv: Southfield Estates, Sump Pump, Tv-Dish, Washer, Wood Burning
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $11,817.28
- Tax Year: 2016
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Hunt Club Elementary School||K-5||4.3 mi|
|10||Oswego East High School||9-12||4.4 mi|
|8||Grande Park Elementary School||K-5||1.1 mi|
|7||Murphy Junior High School||6-8||1.2 mi|
|NA||Three N One Childcare Center Inc||K-K||2.1 mi|
|6||Traughber Jr High School||6-8||3 mi|
|7||Southbury Elementary School||K-5||3.5 mi|
|7||Prairie Point Elementary School||PK-5||3.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.